Thursday, May 13, 2010

Slacking!

I haven't walked in um...well...a few days now. Like um...well...five or so.

My left knee had started hurting all the time. Especially after I'd been sitting for a while. I couldn't decide if it was switching to sandal weather that caused it or all the walking. It's finally stopped, so that's a good result of my slacking at least!

I think the real reason I haven't been walking is I'm just taking it easy before the official AZ training schedule starts in a few very short weeks.

Mmm-hmm. Yeah, that's why!

2 comments:

  1. Ooops, there is an offical training schedule? LOL! I'll be trekkin' in Arizona and checking out the terrain this coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get back on the wagon, I did - after two weeks off due to a cough and crud...it was hard but after the first trip back, it's much easier...you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete